"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Monday, May 17, 2010

Now, that’s what I’m talking about

Whoo-hoo! This weight-loss wagon is moving again!

For this week, at least.

After two weeks with a combined loss of only a pound, I’m happy to report that this past week I lost 5 pounds!

That brings my total to 31.

I finally got around to redeeming my iTunes gift cards last night, so I went from an iPod library of 16 heart-pumping songs to 98.

No lie: The next-to-last song that played this morning was some classical symphony piece.

I guess I accidentally purchased it last night.

No big deal, but it was a bit startling to go from George Michaels’ “I Want Your Sex” to Beethoven.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!! Congrats on not giving up when the going got even tougher -- and on the payoff! I especially love to see your stats (miles logged, etc.) go up and up. See you Saturday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be unless Beethoven was some secret fantasy. Good job. I have the same weight loss issues. I'll go for days, even a week or more with no weight loss and then overnight, five pounds gone. Congratulations. You are inspiring me to keep on my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!! I knew you would pull something like that. YOU look so GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete