"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hot stuff

I can’t describe how sweaty I am.

But it has obviously concerned one of the dogs enough that she has now taken to licking my leg as I write this.

My husband, son and I were sitting at the kitchen table last night when I saw a flash outside the window. A millisecond later, we heard a boom.

Yep, that was our air conditioner.

The “good” news is the heating/cooling dude is already scheduled to visit our house tomorrow for an HVAC issue, so we can now just throw even more money at him once he gets here.

Joy.

Then, to top it off, I got to the gym last night for kickboxing, and they announced that the air conditioner there is broken, too!

Sigh. Let’s talk about ice cream.

If you haven’t tried Skinny Cow ice cream, do it. I’ve had the ice cream sandwiches, and they rock.

A while ago, Hungry Girl voiced her approval for the new Skinny Cow ice cream cups, which I’ve yet to try.

They come in strawberry cheesecake, caramel cone, Dulce de Leche, cookies and cream, and chocolate fudge brownie.

If our air conditioner doesn’t get fixed soon, I may buy a few just to stick down my pants.

1 comment:

  1. The Caramel Truffle ice cream bars are awesome too. And thanks for the tip on those sandwich thins...they really are fabulous...even Tony said so and he can be picky about that stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete