"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Thursday, June 17, 2010

That’s a wrap

I love Mexican food. I’ve made no secret about it.

There’s my steamy love affair with chips and salsa.

And with Taco Bell and Qdoba.

If you’ll recall, though, the tortillas at Mexican restaurants can pack over a whopping 300 calories, so I try to go naked when I eat at these places.

Hehe. I said go naked.

Anyway, Hungry Girl is always talking about these La Tortilla Factory tortillas, so I finally tried them.

As usual, Hungry Girl was right. Delicious.

These whole wheat tortillas are only 50 calories and are low-carb and high fiber (7 grams)!

I used them to make these chicken fajitas last night, and they were great.

I found the tortillas at Meijer, so I’d say they should be pretty easy to find. They were a little more expensive than the others ($3.29 for 10), but worth it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment