"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I’m watching you watching me


Well, hello there. I see you.
So THAT’S what you wear when you read my blog.

Teeheehee.

My friend Nancy told me how to track visitors to this blog. I knew it was possible; I just didn’t know it was free and easy.

With Site Meter, I can now track all kinds of stuff, like how many people are visiting, where they’re visiting from, what times of day or what days get more hits, what you’re wearing when you visit, etc.

OK, I might have lied on that last part.

Or did I?

Put on some damn pants.

Spread ’em

Two products have become staples in my house: Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil, and Smuckers Low-Sugar Strawberry Preserves.

The olive oil mayo has half the fat and calories of regular mayo, and it is delicious.

The low-sugar preserves have half the sugar and calories of regular. I love this on toast or sandwich thins when I’m craving something sweet.

Both of these are as good as the original … maybe better. You won’t miss the fat or sugar. Trust me.

I would, however, caution against eating them together.

Just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment