"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 1 Wrap-up

[caption id="attachment_472286" align="alignright" width="189" caption="Don't use your noodle. Use spaghetti squash."][/caption]

Happy Friday!

We're wrapping up the first week of the new year, and I'm happy to say I've stayed on track so far. A few things I've learned this week:

  • I can work out five mornings a week and not die.

  • Meticulously documenting everything I put in my mouth is a daunting but necessary and eye-opening task.

  • Spaghetti squash is absolutely delicious. Substitute it anywhere you'd normally use pasta. Do it.

  • I can give up Diet Coke for at least five days and not die.


We'll see how everything is paying off when I weigh in Monday morning. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment