"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye, January

Weight is weird.

Last week, when I expected to have lost more, I lost 1 stupid pound.

This week, when the enjoyment of some delicious cheesy potatoes and ice cream on my annual scrapbooking retreat had me nervous … I am down 5 more pounds.

Alan sent me a photo of his naked feet (gasp!) on his scales this morning, and it looked to show just under 200.

So, for the month of January, Alan is down 5 to 6 pounds total, and I've lost 15.

Amazing.

When I can get caught up (yeah right), I'll write a little more than just a weigh-in report.

Until then, keep on keeping on ...

1 comment:

  1. At least Alan doesn't have freaky feet. ;)

    Keep it up, Girl!

    ReplyDelete