"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Friday, July 2, 2010

Adios, amigos

Okey doke, folks. We’re hitting the road.

(Well, you know. As soon as I finally get packed.)

I went ahead and weighed this morning since I won’t be around for the next 10 days, and I managed to lose one more tiny pound since Monday.

So I’m heading to my old Kentucky home 40 pounds lighter than the last time I was there.

Not too shabby.

Now, what it will be when I get back … eh. We’ll deal with it when it gets here.

Once again, I sincerely thank each one of you for reading this blog and for wrapping me in this huge virtual blanket of comfort and support.

Have a great Fourth of July, and I’ll see you again on the 12th.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, "not too shabby" is selling yourself short.

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete