"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A completely logical sequence of thoughts

[caption id="attachment_472234" align="alignright" width="202" caption="No girdle needed for this turkey. She looks fab."][/caption]

I just went in to update my Results page to indicate the number of hours of kickboxing is now 18.

That made me think about 18-hour bras.

And that made me think that I really need a new sports bra to wear to the gym. Heavier dutier.

And that made me think about my conversation at the gym with my bud Kristy about how I really need to wear a girdle while working out because my stomach is just as bouncy and reckless as my boobs.

And that made me think about how bad girdles suck. Like tight pants.

And that made me think about wearing stretchy pants for Thanksgiving.

And that made me think HOLY CRAP! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

And so, I wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings. I hope you have much to be thankful for.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment