"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."

-- Paula Poundstone

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well hello there

Do you need me as much as I need you?

I haven't written a single thing in a month, yet at least 20 of you still stop by each day to see if I've written.

So, I suspect you do need me. And that's good. I like feeling needed.

And it's mutual.

I thank all of you who have written just to make sure I'm OK.

I am. I just needed a break. From everything.

So many of you have told me how strong you think I am, but the truth is, I'm not. I'm weak, and sometimes getting through life is hard for me.

But I know it's hard for many of you, too, and that's why I want to let you know I'm still here.

I am going to start writing again, and I even have a new, actual website that I'll be revealing soon.

I'm still here.

Are you?

1 comment:

  1. yes, i am here and so glad you are here with me. open arms open heart filled with love.

    ReplyDelete